- Getting Started
- Custom Links
- Lead Generation
- Smart Frame API
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Search>Quick Search Select the quick search template you’d like to use. It is recommended that you use the same quick search template that your MLS search link displays. The title of that quick search template is usually “Property Search” , “Public MLS Search” or something like that.
- When the search module loads, select all the Property Types you’d like to display in the link.
- In the left column, scroll down till you see the green plus symbol, click inside the box (“Add A Field To The Search”) and type in Member. In the right column you should see Listing/Selling Member click on it and it will be added to the search fields (left column)
- Under the name box enter the listing agent’s name and click find. The agent’s name should display in the Members box, select it and make sure the checkbox “Listing Member” is checked on the right of the Member box. If you wish to display the Co-Listings, select that box too.
- Above the Edit Search and List tab click on Save>Create IDX Link
- Name the search, click Save.
- Next you will be brought to the IDX Manager. Fill out Steps 3-6
- When you have finished the rest of the settings, click on Save at the top or “I’m Ready! Save This Link” on the bottom of the page.
Another way to display the your listings is to set the Link Type under Step 1 to My Listings.
Doing it this way will not include your co-listings. Only a saved search can include your co-listings.