- Getting Started
- Custom Links
- Lead Generation
- Smart Frame API
To create an IDX link that displays your office’s listings, you will need to create a saved search.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Search>Quick Search
- Select the quick search template you’d like to use. It is recommended that you use the same quick search template that your MLS search link uses. The title of that quick search template is usually “Property Search” or “Public MLS Search“.
- When the search module loads, select all the Property Types you’d like to display in the office listings link.
- In the left column, scroll down till you see the green plus symbol, click inside the box (“Add A Field To The Search”) and type in Office. In the right column you should see the field Listing/Selling Office, click on it and it will be added to the search fields (left column).
- Under the name box enter your office’s name and click find. The office name should display in the Offices box, select it and make sure the checkbox “Listing Office” is checked on the right of the Office box.
- Above the Edit Search and List tab click on Save>Save Search
- Name the search, click Finish. Create an IDX link for the saved search
- Go to Preferences>IDX Manager and click on New (top-right).
- Under Step 1>Link Type, select Saved Search
- Select the saved search you created for the office listings
- When you have finished the rest of the settings, click on Save at the top or “I’m Ready! Save This Link” on the bottom of the page.