- Getting Started
- Custom Links
- Lead Generation
- Smart Frame API
- Adding IDX Links To Your Email Signature
- Creating A QR Code
- Not all tabs and links (documents, photos, etc.) are displaying on Smart Frame
- Allow Smart Frame To Display Fullscreen Photos
- Connecting Google Analytics to IDX Links
- Disable Location Search for IDX and Portals
- Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name
Adding IDX Links To Your Email Signature
You are going to want to create a Hyperlink from your IDX Link first. Then follow the corresponding tutorial for adding a signature to your email.
Creating a QR Code
Navigate to http://www.qrstuff.com/
1. Data Type: Website URL.
2. Paste your IDX link into the Website URL box. Leave Encoding as Static.
3. Leave the Foreground Color as it is.
4. Under the preview in the right hand column there is a Download QR Code button. You can now use this image on your website.
Not all tabs and links (documents, phots, etc.) are displaying on Smart Frame
1.) Check to make sure check boxes are marked on the link within the IDX Manager
2.) The MLS may not allow them to display in IDX.
Allow Smart Frame to display fullscreen photos
If the double arrow isn’t working within an iFrame to show full screen photos, add this line to your
<iframe src="http://link.flexmls.com/xxxxxxxxxxx,xx" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen
Connecting Google Analytics to IDX Links
Part 1: Google Analytics and Flexmls Smart Frame Setup
1. From your Google Analytics account, copy the Tracking ID. You should be able to find
this under the Admin tab, select a profile or create a new one. In the Property Column
click Tracking Info → Tracking Code.
2. In your Flexmls account, go to Preferences → General Preferences, scroll to the bottom
of the page and enter your Tracking ID under Google Analytics Tracking ID and click
Next to save.
3. Now your IDX Links and Google Analytics are connected. You’ll be able to use the
Google Analytics Tools to view the activities of your IDX Links.
Part 2: Reporting and Statistics
1. From the Analytics Home Page, click on the account you would like to view the
statistics for, the folder will expand, click All Web Site Data.
2. This will bring you to the Audience Overview Page. The Analytics Education Steps at
the top of the page will help you to understand your audience characteristics.
3. The Real-Time Overview Page [selected from the menu on the left] is where you
monitor user activity as it happens on your site.
Disable Location Search for IDX and Portals
Location Search allows users to grab locations from pre-defined MLS fields, MLS numbers, Street Addresses
and custom “Map Overlays” defined by the user in advance. If one of the fields you are looking for is not in the
criteria list it is possible that it is apart of the Location Search Box.
To disable this and bring those fields to the search form, go to Preferences — General Preferences.
Uncheck “Enable Location Searching (one box) on all my IDX links and Portals”
Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to domains, click Manage.
- On the domain you want to set up, click either Use My Domain (if domain is newly registered) or Add Website.
- Click Connect to an Existing Site.
- Choose from one of the following options to point your domain name to:
- A Domain You Own (other domains in your account)
- Websites (Tumblr, Squarespace, Weebly, etc.),
- Social Sites (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Online Stores (Shopify, Etsy, etc.)
- Media Sites (Flickr, YouTube, etc.)
- Forward To Any Site (enter the URL of your choosing)
- Once you choose a forwarding destination, simply follow the instructions, either by clicking on the Connect Domain button or entering the correct website URL.
It may take 24-48 hours for your domain to connect to an existing site.
1. In the Domain Manager, click on Manage Connection
2. Choose Update Forwarding
3. Choose Redirect typr of Permanent (301)
4. Under Forward Settings choose Forward with Masking
5. Fill in your Title, Description, and Keywords
Pointing your domain name to the portal
Follow the “Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name” GoDaddy guide above then in Step #7 it asks for a URL. You will enter your Portal name.
If you are using the new portal you will still go to Preferences -> Portal Preferences and it is located under the Portal Name & URL tab